1st ROSSINI DIGITAL FESTIVAL 8- 26 July 2020
Please subscribe our newsletter.
ROSSINI IN WILDBAD is a small festival with with great discoveries. Many of the best-known belcanto singers of the younger generation made their debut here,......
>with name data or google account>go to the page>select the opera available>choose "rent">insert free action code (visible on the page)>enjoy 48 hours for free!
- Wednesday, July 8, 2020, 8 p.m. to Friday, July 10, 2020, 8 p.m. (75 min. - 720p HD Streaming, German subtitels)
LE CHALET (2013) by Adolphe Adam, Paris 1834, Eugène Scribe after Goethe PREMIERE
PROMO Code: Chaletforfree
A lovely opera, Adam's most successful title, with an outstanding main actor: Marco Filippo Romano.
- Friday, July 10, 2020, 8 p.m. to Sunday, July 12, 2020, Midnight (4 h - 720p HD Streaming premiere, German subtitles)
GUILLAUME TELL (2013) by Gioachino Rossini, Paris 1829, Etienne de Jouy nach Schiller (Complete version)
PROMO Code: Tellforfree
This monumental version with a fantastic conductor, Antonino Fogliani and an outstanding role debut: Michael Spyres as Arnold.
Courtesy of Bongiovanni (DVD editor). The DVD was "editor's choice" in Opera News, New York 2015. CD NAXOS.
- Wednesday, July 15, 2020, 8 p.m. to Friday, July 17, 2020, 8 p.m. (2 h 25 - HD Streaming, German or Italian subtitels)
TANCREDI (2019) by Gioachino Rossini, Venedig 1813, Gaetano Rossi after Voltaire (Tragic Version Ferrara) PREMIERE
PROMO Code: Tancrediforfree
A rare opportunity to see the unspoiled tragic version with a perfect singer in the title role, Diana Haller in an intimate, very concentrated atmosphere.
- Friday, July 17, 2020, 8 p.m. to Sunday July 19, 2020 midnight (3 h20 - Documentary video by Peter Frankhauser HD, high sound quality, German subtitles)
CORRADINO-BELLEZZA E CUOR DI FERRO und MATILDE DI SHABRAN (2019) von Gioachino Rossini, Rom 1819, Jacopo Ferretti PREMIERE
One of the miracles of the festival, an almost perfect performance of this crazy title with a mad hero: Michele Angelini and Sara Blanch are starring in a great cast. Stefania Bonfadelli is the stage director and José Miguel Pérez-Sierra is conducting. CD NAXOS will be released, soon.
- Monday, July 20, 2020, 8 p.m. to Wednesday July 22, 2020, 8 p.m. (75 min. - HD, German subtitles)
LE CINESI (2015) von Manuel García, Paris 1831, Metastasio PREMIERE
PROMO Code: Cinesiforfree
The production of this short opera, originally written for young Maria Theresia, later empress of Austria, is set for four young singers and piano. It is a lovely story about playing "Cinese" if you don't know what it is. The production from Barcelona was a huge success during the 2015 festival.
- Wednesday, July 22, 2020, 8 p.m. to Friday, July 24, 2020, 8 p.m. (90 min. - HD, German subtitles)
L`OCCASIONE FA IL LADRO (2017) by Gioachino Rossini, Venedig 1812, Luigi Prividali PREMIERE
PROMO Code: Occasioneforfree
The "hero" of this opera is a liar of his own category. He changes identities and loves and truths so quickly that nobody can follow. Lorenzo Regazzo was brillant in this very post-modern role. Ken Tarver is his opponent in a sparkling comedy, director Jochen Schönleber, conductor Antonino Fogliani.
- Friday, July 24, 2020 8 p.m. to Sunday, July 26, 2020, midnight (3 hours, HD, German subtitles)
MOïSE (2018) by Gioachino Rossini, Paris 1827, Luigi Balocchi und Etienne de Jouy in French original language PREMIERE
PROMO Code: Moiseforfree
Moise was a huge success in Paris. The opera has little common with the italian Mosè from 1819, but the new vocal characters and the story convinced the Paris audience. In our version Moise is less a religious, but a political leader of the impoverished and underprivileged against a system that doesn't want to give space. From the 30th BELCANTO OPERA FESTIVAL with a remarkable cast.